- Manual exfoliation technique
- Removes surface debris with custom dermablading
Benefits of Dermablading
- Increases absorption of topical products
- Immediately diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Primes skin for chemical peel
- Creates healthier, more radiant appearance
Dermablade is a no downtime, pain free solution that will remove unwanted facial hair with the added benefits of exfolialtion leaving your skin smooth feeling smooth and bright. The dermablade exfoliation rejuvenates skin stimulating collagen and making your skin feel refreshed.
Dermablade or Dermaplaning is designed to remove the dead skin cells on the top layer of skin using a small surgical blade. It does not cause trauma to the skin and can be performed every 3 to 4 weeks. It gives the added bonus of removing unwanted hair.
What To Expect After Your Procedure
There is typically no downtime to this procedure. You may notice your skin being slightly red or puffy immediately after the treatment. Make-up can be applied to conceal the slight redness. Your hair will start to grow back generally in one month’s time. It will not come in darker or thicker. Your skin will feel smoother, softer and refreshed!